17 January 2007

My Favourite Song

You can listen here but I'm sorry that you can't listen song completely becoz I've not enough space for hosting song fully.Acutally, I don't want to use free hosting package and free domain. but hehehehe..I also don't want to pay for hosting charges :)So..If you want to listen these song completely, I'll send your mail song that you want to listen.

OK>>> Email me..I'll send back.

အကုန္ေျပာင္းလဲကုန္ျပီ(Aung Kaung Htet)
[lyric]
Everytime (Britney)
[lyric]
အျဖစ္ဆိုး (Sai Sai)
[lyric]
အရင္ေနရာ (Ringo)
[lyric]
အခ်စ္အတြက္ကံမေကာင္းခဲ့သူ (L_saizi)
[lyric]
• Min Ma Shi Tat a Khar
[lyric]
No_the girl Band
[lyric]
ဒီဇင္ဘာ 25 (Puzzle)
[lyric]
9 Night (Yatha)
[lyric]



 
posted by Anonymous at 6:22 PM |

I'LL BE WAITING THE MESSAGE FROM SOMEONE

PLS, CAN YOU EMAIL ME? CAN'T U?????